Lilian Schick School operates on the premise that all students have the right to learn and that the school environment guides students towards responsible behaviour. It is expected that students, while in school or participating in school sponsored activities, behave in an appropriate manner that does not interfere with the rights and privileges of other students. Home and school alike must share the responsibility for acceptable behavior.
The school is a safe and caring location where there is a joint effort to learn, relate to others and grow. However, education is more than just our school and so we expect more from students. The expectations of our students reflect our hope that we can raise ethical citizens who are active and responsible in all their daily activities.
Expectations of our Students
- Respect for each other
- Respect for one’s own self
- Respect for the guests of our school
- Respect for members of the community
- Respect for members of the global community
- Respect for property – their own, their schoolmates and the school
- Respect for the learning environment
- Consideration for the safety of others and self